Open Call — Policy
We welcome submissions throughout the year in the form of article pitches, artist portfolios, and press releases for new exhibitions, events, and artist presentations.
Global Art Daily’s Instagram page will be the main platform to highlight Open Call submissions in between the releases of E-Issues. Submissions may also be considered for publication as part of current E-Issues ++ articles.
Reviewed by our Editorial Board
We carefully review every submission we receive and decide as a team whether to go forward with publication. For selected submissions, we will consult on which publication format would best suited and suggest any edits before publication.
We do not have any geographical restrictions. Please submit from anywhere in the world. Our multilingual team will assist you.
However, we will follow the general guideline of our E-Issues Schedule when selecting and curating submissions.
Types of Submissions
We accept the following submissions:
From Art/Cultural Critics:
- Article pitches for artist interviews or exhibition reviews (no geographical limitations)
- Pitches for in-depth articles on a specific city’s art scene
- Texts: poems, essays, reflections
- Images: high-resolution Images of original artwork(s)
- Video and audio recordings
From Galleries and Museums:
- Press Releases for upcoming exhibitions (at least 2 weeks prior to opening)
- Press Releases for new space openings
Get in Touch
If you fall within these categories, please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Open Call Submission". A member of the Global Art Daily team will be in touch shortly.
By sending us an email, you are agreeing to receiving Global Art Daily’s monthly email newsletter. You may opt out at any time.